1-on-1 Coaching with Brian Moses
IS NOW FULL, please add me to the wait list. Estimated time is between 30 – 60 days. There are no long term commitments; however, when clients gain the insights they need to propel their business to the level of success they seek, we occasionally have openings.
Because this is conducted personally by Brian himself, this program is limited to just 30 of North America’s most driven and dedicated real estate professionals. As spots open, interested individuals will be notified on a first come first serve basis as to the available opening. (Note: the30 original spots filled in less than 60 days and with NO ACTIVE Promotion or Marketing! Do NOT wait for openings as they just don’t occur that regularly. In addition, registering on the wait list locks in your pricing and protects you from any increases – we will not charge your card until the spot actually opens up and speak with you to confirm your interest, so there is NO risk for registering.)
Brian’s 1-on-1 coaching is not for the faint of heart and not for those who are just interested in incremental gains. To the contrary, it was designed for the most motivated entrepreneurial spirit who truly is interested in taking their business to epic proportions of success and achievement. He will question you, encourage you, challenge you, inspire you and give you everything he’s got! You can accomplish as much as you want because Brian can work as quickly as you choose to go. You will be immersed in content, curriculum, real life examples and have direct access to Brian to ask questions anytime they arise.
The information, strategies, programs and systems offered in the 1-on-1 coaching program are pulled directly from Brian’s success model and then customized to meet your specific business and personal needs. Also, the resources and materials provided with the program contain the cutting-edge ideas and processes you need to thrive in any real estate environment. Here’s an overview of what’s offered in the 1-on-1 coaching program:
- Business Diagnostic and Review: Brian spends the very first call with you, reviewing your current business practices and strategies to see where your largest needs currently exist. This session acts as the spring board to helping get the largest incremental gains in the shortest period of time.
- Establishing Your Vision: You will be asked hard-hitting, thought-provoking questions to help you create a vision that ignites a passion for mega-success in your business. This vision will be the guiding principal of everything you do in your business.
- Business Planning: Leveraging his experience with Chet Holmes and Anthony Robbins, Brian will help you create a business plan that is diverse enough to handle all streams of income you choose to create and focused on accomplishing everything the plan sets out to do.
- Marketing Review: No business is a success without a solid marketing and lead generation plan. Brian will provide you with varied and in-depth solutions to the following marketing verticals within your business – Overall Strategy, Target Market Selection, Increasing Your Average Sale Price, various Media and Message Distribution, Internet / Web Presence, Free Opportunities and more.
- Lead Conversion: Your business’ success is in direct proportion to your ability to convert the leads you have into clients and then into profit. Brian will work with you and your sales people to help all of you learn the tips, tricks and strategies to convert even the toughest prospect into a satisfied client and raving fan.
- Buyer and Seller Presentations: Brian will provide you with the elements and strategies you need to create and utilize buyer and seller presentations that also convert at a very high rate, giving you the ammunition you need to outduel your competition in winning seller and buyer business.
- Handling Objections: Learn the skills, tricks and strategies that Brian cultivated when handling objections on the way to selling more than 2,000 homes in his career.
- Closing The Deal: Acquire the skills of a Super Star Closer. Closing skills are 100% transferable and you will learn how to compel and motivate people to make a decision and want to buy or sell with you. No hard selling here or manipulative sales tactics. It’s all in the benefits and we will show you how to position yourself with maximum appeal .
- Price Reductions: Getting solid price reductions is a key element in keeping your listing inventory fresh in the eyes of the market. Brian will give you access to the tools, scripts and dialogues you need to successfully implement a winning price reduction strategy in your business.
- Contract Negotiation: Getting your clients the best deal on the sale or purchase of a home is how you build your business for long-term success and referrals. Learn the strategies necessary to help you perform at peak levels at the negotiation table.
- Teams: recruiting, hiring, retention (if applicable): Drawing upon the elements of the Breakthrough Team Training program listed above, Brian will give you the foundational elements and strategies you need to create a world-class sales and customer service organization.
As a 1-on-1 Coaching client, you will have priority access to all Breakthrough Coaching Group calls, any webinars, special training events, new content Brian distributes and FULL MEMBERS ONLY ACCESS featuring all collateral materials from Brian and his best members. You also get two personal and individual calls per month with Brian ranging 30-45 minutes to help guide you through the growth process.
At the conclusion of each call, you and Brian will identify 5-7 actionable assignments that you will continue to work on between calls to further your growth. All calls will be recorded on your behalf and sent to you immediately following the call. It is expected that at the conclusion of 12 months, you will have implemented more than 120 actionable assignments designed to dramatically improve your overall business and life! The value of this mentorship is several multiples of the investment. One on one consultation of this quality is rarely available in the real estate industry today.